We had a fun weekend this weekend. Our friends from up north, the Borneman's came to visit. We had lots of fun together and they brought me this really cool baseball that lights up. I loved waving it around. I'm still working on my throwing arm.
I'm working really hard at crawling, but it's way easier just to scoot around on my head!
That night my mom was trying to get me to fall asleep...whatever she tried worked for her, but not for me. She crashed out, but I was wide awake!
On sunday I made my daddy proud. We went out to eat to Famous Dave's and I munched on some of my mom's food. I loved the brisket & garlic mashed potatoes! My dad was very proud of me that I ate so much brisket...he said it was a lot better for me than tofu.

1 comment:
dude, you got catching up to do - your cousin Lilith is crawling already! Glad you had fun @ Famous Dave's. And as much as I like tofu, I gotta admit - your dad's right. wuvya! uncle john
Post a Comment