Tuesday, March 18, 2008
I am not dead
I'm not dead, mom and dad just have a couple days off, so were hanging out. No time to blog. I am going to the Timberwolves game on Wednesday night, and lunch with great grandma and grandpa B! I'll have lots of pictures and stories to share when I get back. I guess dad has to go back to work, I guess this is going to be a busy weekeend with Easter and all. I am excited that Easter is right next door at the school. I also hear that my uncle George is coming to visit for the whole weekend. Mom's putting him to work! AND the Dombecks are coming, including gg! Its going to be great! As you can see, I am BUSY! I should have lots of blogs coming soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wish I was there to join everyone, little buddy. I'll be moving into a house. More on that to come, but it's the start of an episode of 'This Old House'. Look forward to your updates, Caden! Have fun looking for easter eggs, and hopefully you don't get rabbit turds in your basket =:-)
Post a Comment