Thursday, March 20, 2008

Go Wolves!

My cousin Chad gave us some great tickets to the Timberwolves game last night. We had lots of fun and I loved cheering for the game. Sometimes I cheered for the wrong team...but they switched sides and I didn't' know. No one explained that to me.

Me and my dad. We loved the game! He said next time he'll teach me to howl like all of the other fans. I can't wait for Twins season with my dad!

I had fun playing with dad's hat at the game.

I hung out on mom's lap most of the game and enjoyed smearing my cracker mush all over her shirt.

Earlier in the day we went to P.F. Chang's with grandma and grandpa Bjorklund. I loved the pork lo mein and lemon broccoli along with my usual baby fair. After that we hit lots of stores to find lots of goodies. It was a fun day and I was definitely tired by the end!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

great to see you're having fun, buddy! Real nice to see your mom & dad in pics, too. Wuvya! uncle john

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.