this one is not really new to me, but the other day it was confirmed that my dad is a little goofy sometimes. we were hanging out on the couch and he was squishing my cheeks and making me do all of these silly faces. he was laughing a lot, and pretty soon I was laughing too. It was good times with my dad.
I love sledding! I know, it's spring and I finally have made my way out to play. Today my mom and I were picking up some of the big branches that had fallen in our yard. It was just too nice to stay outside. I even got to slide down the quickly melting snow mound in our yard. It was lots of fun.
But my most favorite discovery of all happened during my bath the other night. I found out that if you fart in the tub you make bubbles. It was so cool! I laughed when it happened.

1 comment:
glad you're having fun outside, buddy! uncle john
Post a Comment