Thursday, March 6, 2008

I learned something this week...

I don't like having my temp taken. I am not a really smart person (yet) but there has to be a better way to take my temp!

ps. I get my shots Friday morning. YUCK

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tell your mom and dad to go out and get one of those thermometers that you stick in your ear. You still may not like them, but they are far more comfortable.

Good luck with those shots. They are never fun no matter how old you are.

Caden said...

Good news uncle Brad. My mom was wrong and I didn't need any shots! I don't need any till I am 1. YEAH! I told my mom that she needs to get one of those ear things. She reads too many internet sites (note the Nalgene feasco!) and heard that the ear ones are not as accurate. Whatever, I don't believe her.