Monday, March 24, 2008

Caption This...

If you were to add a caption to this photo, what would it be? Maybe I'll see if my grandparents actually know how to use the comment section on this thing. Don't get me wrong, I love hearing from John and Brad (haven't heard from you in a while) but other than that, everyone else is a slacker! I know you check, so why not leave a caption for this photo.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, what is this grandma, chopped liver? I comment once in awhile.
Grandma Deb

Anonymous said...

Oops, I forgot to name the cation. I think it would say, "how long do I have to wear these things, they are giving me a headache!"
Grandma Deb

Unknown said...

"Lilith hit me!"

Great pic! Lilith is more of a bunny, with her teethy grin. Caden, looks like your teeth are coming along, too. When are ya gonna start crawling? Did Lilith teach ya anything when she visited?

Brad said...

Headline - "Quiet!"

Caption - "Tiny Caden screams in agony as his family, who are unaware of the super sensitive power of the new fancy blue ears that have sprouted out of his head, make such racket as they celebrate Easter together that he got a migraine headache. It's tough growing up. First teeth and now super sonic funnel ears.

Is this going to be a contest? Because I can come up with more...

Something like...

Headline - "NO!"
Caption - The use of his new ears around people other than his parents for the first time helped Caden Folkestad to come to the realization of the truth that his father is probably one of the goofiest dudes around. Little Folkestad's anguish (captured above) came as his cousin consoled him at his home in Wisconsin.

Anonymous said...

" My girl cousins have more teeth than I do and I'm afraid they will eat all the chocolate bunnies".

dori

P.S. Addison now has a 3rd tooth on the bottom.

Anonymous said...

"Mom, Dad!!Help Me!! Lilith wants my ears and she has more teeth than me and I hear she knows how to use them, help me!!" "Wait until sandbox time!"

Ok, Caden, Grandma Sandy tried to expand my computer skills just for you!!

Also I think you two are the greatest little grandkids a grandparent could ask for-love ya both!!

See ya soon-Grandma Sandy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brad said...

My blog is so boring...It has looked the same for almost two weeks!