this doesn't have anything to do with donuts, but one of my new tricks is to stand and wait in my crib (it's not always patiently waiting either). Most of the time I'm pretty perky.
This past weekend we went up north for awhile. On Friday night we made raised donuts with the Bornemans. It was lots of fun. My mom and Denise made the dough, my dad cut them out and we made an assembly line to fry and glaze the donuts.
I wasn't much help making them, so I hung out with Denise for awhile.
Mmmm..here's the tasty donuts we made! They were so yummy. Everyone ate lots. There's nothing like a hot fresh donut!

2 comments:
Next time will you take me with when you go to Denise's house? Those doughnuts look yummy!!
Grandma Deb
Tell you what grandma, next time we will make them at your place! I'll show you how as soon as you get a new sink, new carpet in the living room and basement and get a new TV. THEN I will show you how to make the doughnuts... chop chop!
Post a Comment