We were supposed to celebrate Mckenna's birthday and see my new cousin Baylor on Sunday, but we were snowed out. We were all really bummed that we couldn't go. so instead we went on Monday. We had lots of fun hanging out and playing with all of my cousins. Kenna got lots of cool gifts. I even though her princess toys were cool!
Baylor is a swell guy, I think we are going to have lots of fun. He's a big guy. He was over 10 lbs. when he was born! they tell me he won't be ready for the sandbox this summer, but look out everyone next summer. Us boys have some fun and mischief to stir!
Baylor wasn't quite as exciting as I thought. All he did was sleep. I'm just happy to have another boy on the team. Now Tim, Baylor and I can have a chance against all of the pink and princess toys!

No comments:
Post a Comment