Sorry it's been so long since I've written. But since my last post I have a few new favorite things. I love going to the park by our house to swing. My drool can really fly in the breeze; it's awesome! I love smoothies: either from the coffee shop or made at home. I'm not too picky. I also love to play with puzzles and try to find the right hole for my shape sorter. I'm starting to get pretty good at it; the cirlce is my favorite. And I love to watch Sesame Street. My mom lets me watch it while she takes a shower and while I get ready for the day. She told me my cousin Lane could be "tamed" with fruit snacks. My vice is sesame street. Today was the letter U and the number 3. I'm getting so smart!
I haven't seen any new pictures of my cousin baylor or heard any updates from the newest member of the family (hint, hint..)
Today sounds like a good smoothie day. Peach-strawberry-banana is on the menu today. yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment