Thursday, April 24, 2008

Trouble with a capital T


We are loved. Last sunday morning we woke up to TP'd trees both in the front and in the back. I had fun watching my mom and dad clean up!

the other day I made a new discovery...toilet paper! It's so much fun to spin and unravel. When the gate is down and the door is open, I'm there!

Mom captured my proud moment of a big tp pile on the floor.

Today I did some exploring when mom went down to put some clothes in the dryer. I found some of my pictures on a shelf, so I had to lay them all out so I could see. Mom wasn't as thrilled with my discovery as I was.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Caden, I'm glad you are keeping mom and dad on their toes!
Love, Grandma Deb

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.