Winter can definitely be done; we've been battling colds at our house and they just won't go away. We're tired of feeling icky and tired of staying home and missing out on fun stuff. Having a cold stinks. We were supposed to have gone to my first Timberwolves game on Thursday, but I wasn't feeling well so I stayed home with mom and dad went to the game with a friend instead. It was a bum deal. And then my dad told me he was going to take me out for a spin in my fancy red sled outside in the snow because it was going to be nice out; but i couldn't go out 'cause I'm coughing too much. But today, mom and I were feeling a little better so we all went out to breakfast and I got to try pancakes for the first time. they were tasty! Hopefully soon we'll have some more pictures for you to see.
p.s. Cousin Lane: I heard you aren't feeling well either. Hope you're feeling good soon.
1 comment:
hang in there, bud - Easter will be on the way, and you can see all the fun with that! take care, uncle john
Post a Comment