Thursday, February 21, 2008

Winter can be done now


I am getting sick of winter. Mom and Dad keep telling me that its too cold for me to go and play outside. My Grandma and Grandpa Folkestad game me this really neat tractor to ride, but it just isn't the same riding it around the living room.

Plus I get excited about what Mom and Dad are telling me about. Mom has been telling me about how fun chickens are, so I can't wait to go to the farm (Grandma and Grandpa Dombeck's) and see them. Mom says that they are fun to watch, and dad says their good to eat. I am not sure what all this means yet, but I am excited! I've heard my mom call my dad a chicken a lot, so it will be fun to see what a chicken is. All I know is that I don't want to eat my dad... Bug he is fun to play with! Guess we'll just have to wait for the trip to the farm this summer and see what one looks like.

Oh... one other bit of good news... We now have Dish Network. Mom and Dad don't let me watch TV much, but they are sure excited about it! (I take a peek sometimes when they are not looking)

No comments: