This past weekend my parents headed out for a youth conference w/ a bunch of kids from youth group to the wisconsin dells (yep that's right my mom left too, for the very first time...we were both a little unsure about it at first, but by the end we were both doing good). My grandma and grandpa folkestad came down to take care of me and we had lots of fun. They even brought my tractor that they got me for christmas. I really like it a lot! It even came equipped with a cell phone that I like to chew on.
Me driving my fancy new wheels (actually i can't get very far yet, I can't quite touch the floor yet, but it won't be long) .
I like bonking my head on the horn and licking it -- when I do the horn keeps beeping and my legs hit the other vegetable and animal buttons. It's loads of fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment