I love food and it's even more fun when you can squish it and play with it. This morning I got to play with and eventually eat part of a banana rolled in rice krispies. It was messy good fun and tasty too!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I can't believe how much he's grown up! He is sooo cute. I can't wait to meet Caden this summer hopefully when we're in minneapolis for Robbie's sister's wedding.
Hey little guy. Someday when you learn how to use a napkin, you and I will sit down and have along conversation about guy stuff like the Twins, big juicy hamburgers, and grass stains (since topics of conversation around my house involve anything pink, doll houses, and coloring princess pictures) and we will do that over a big bowl of snap, crackle and popping Rice Krispies with bananas cut up in them. Thats one of my favorites...Have fun while it lasts beasue when you are five and are playing with food like that you parents might not think it is so cool.
2 comments:
I can't believe how much he's grown up! He is sooo cute. I can't wait to meet Caden this summer hopefully when we're in minneapolis for Robbie's sister's wedding.
Hey little guy. Someday when you learn how to use a napkin, you and I will sit down and have along conversation about guy stuff like the Twins, big juicy hamburgers, and grass stains (since topics of conversation around my house involve anything pink, doll houses, and coloring princess pictures) and we will do that over a big bowl of snap, crackle and popping Rice Krispies with bananas cut up in them. Thats one of my favorites...Have fun while it lasts beasue when you are five and are playing with food like that you parents might not think it is so cool.
Post a Comment