
(I'm the blurry one curled up with my mom on the end)
So I was really excited about going to BSC. I made a big deal about how I was going to post all of these pictures from our fabulous weekend at our most favorite camp in the world. and what happens on monday....nothing. Well Friday was fun, my friends Elliana and Hope came over to play for the day before we left; they wore me out. I slept the whole 2 1/2 hour car ride and was ready to go Friday night for lots of fun. But by saturday a.m. I wasn't feeling so swell and I couldn't keep any food down. I wore lots of food and my mom wore even more of my food. I felt great other than my tummy. I spent the entire day inside cuddling with my mom trying to keep some fluids in me. We went through lots of clothes and blankets. We left early sunday a.m. so that we could talk to a nurse and see what to do since I was starting to get pretty dehydrated...mom and dad let me drink a little pedialyte at a time and slowly I was able to keep some of that down. Lots of tears later and a couple of dirty diapers later I'm feeling pretty good again. I had another little throw-up episode last night, so we're taking it easy again today. Even though I didn't get to do much at BSC, it was still fun hanging out. We're going back this summer for a week and this time I'll be ready for lots of fun!

My re-inacted sled ride, minus all of the winter gear. I liked the one sled ride I took at least.

So my dad's kind of a goofy guy and to make it worse he wore an embarrassing outfit tubing. But what makes it even worse than that is that there was another guy who thought he'd wear the same bad mis-matched outfit too! Trust us, this wasn't planned.
2 comments:
Hey, I resent being called goofy. I thought we looked very cool. I am impressed that you got everything up so quickly. Camp was great and getting to know you 3 was extra special. Ella didn't even get sick when Caden puked on her blanket!
God Bless!
Kirk, Shara, Cade, and Ella
Hey lil' buddy. Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well. Carly was sick Sat./Sun. too. Must run in the family...sounds like you guys had the same thing. The only difference is that Carly knows to find the bucket or run to the bathroom. We only had three loads of overnight laundry and a couple carpet cleanups. Fun stuff.
It was -29 on my way to work this morning...that's without the wind chill!
Your favorite uncle in Brrrrrrmidji.
Post a Comment