Friday, January 4, 2008

Fun with Friends and some other gross but good news.


Wednesday my friend's regular babysitter was sick so
William came to play for the day. He just turned one year old. We had lots of fun playing with toys. He cried a lot when he first came; I couldn't figure out what the big deal was at first. but later on we teamed up - when one of us cried the other one chimed in. We didn't want each other to feel left out.

Fun with toys!

So this news might be a little grody for you, but my parents were oddly excited. It's a little embarrassing, but I haven't had a dirty diaper in the last 3 days (hey, I'm a baby, what can I say - poop is a big deal). So lots of fruits, veggies and 2 jars of prunes later I finally did it - I pooped. I managed to fill 2 diapers and my onsie while my mom was changing me. I'm definately ready for some play time again. and well...my mom's going to do some laundry!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Folkestad said...

I've never been prouder of my son! Especially since he did it on his mom's watch! Good job Caden!

Anonymous said...

I "feel better" just hearing about your little experience Caden! :)
Grandma Deb

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.