Thursday, November 29, 2007

LIGHTS!

So my parents just put up the Christmas Tree, but apparently, they don't understand that its the TREE they should be putting the lights on and not ME! Oh well, I really liked it actually. The lights were REALLY bright and they were even a little warm. They looked really cool! I don't know why my mom freaked out when I tried to eat one of them. She needs to learn to settle down! I am a big boy now, I know what is good for me and not.
Our house is starting to look really nice. My and grandma went and bought some stuff for the windows. Right now everyone that drives by can see right in. Good thing Dad is having a friend come over tonight to put up the blinds.
Mom tells me that we are going to get the rest of the Christmas stuff up really soon. She tells me I am really going to like snowmen. Little does she know I don't even know what snow is! Oh well. It sounds really fun anyway. I gotta go, I am seeing spots from all those lights in my face!

No comments: