Saturday, November 10, 2007

Daddy took me to my first Gopher game today! It was also Tubby Smith's first gopher game! Turns out Tubby and I are good luck! The gohers beat up on Army real good! At least that is what they tell me. Basically I slept most of the game. I did like the band when they played though! You should see all the shiny intruments that they have! I can tell already that I am going to be a BIG GOPHER basketball fan. Thanks Grandpa for the tickets! Oh yeah, my dad wanted me to make sure I tell grandpa not to get rid of the tickets! And Grandma, you can come with me every time! I like napping with you! (grandma fell alsleep too I think!)
Next time I hope that I get to see Goldy. This time I was alittle scared, next time I will go and talk with him!

I have now been to a twins game and a gopher basketball game. Now if uncle chuck and cousin chad could just get me to a viking and timberwolve game I will be set! Who knows I might even get to a wild game. Only one rule, my dad has to come with. We are a cheering team and we need eachother. You can email my dad if you want to take us to games! so far I am 2-0 for minnesota sports game!


Tomorrow I get to watch the Packers/VIkings game with all my grandparents! I am way excited! Maybe I will nap with Grandpa this game! Yeah right, both grandmas will be fighting over who gets to hold me! They are crazy, you know that! I love them anyway!

Gotta go, see you soon! GO GOPHERS!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun (or at least a good nap) at the game, Caden! And you're wearing team colors, too. Purdy spiffy! Uncle John

jasmine said...

sports. should have known! enjoy all those games. and those parents who bring you to those games-- or prop you on the couch approriatly. take care. have fun!

Anonymous said...

It was fun being at the game with you and I love that you napped and cuddled with me for most of the game. Don't you believe your daddy when he says that I was napping too. I was just enjoying cuddle time with my grandson! :)