Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Lots has happened

Lots has happened since I last posted. We have finally moved into our new house! I wasn't so sure about it at first, but now I am really starting to like it! It sounds different and its lots bigger than out little apartment! It has hard wood floors so my mom laid down some soft blankets for me to lay on. That sit on a nice cushy couch and I have to lay on the wood floor! I didn't think it was fair. Sometimes they let me take my nap in the Love Sac, WOW THATS NICE!

Guess what else? Look at what my dad and I saw on Monday morning!
This woodpecker had breakfast in our tree! It was crazy! I loved to watch his red head go back and forth. That must hurt! I thought it was really fun to watch. Dad didn't think it was as much fun. He said that it isn't good for the tree. I say, who cares, the tree was dead anyway! Looks like we will have to get uncle Dave and cousin Ryan over here with their stump grinder!

Thats all I got for now, I have to go explore my new house!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow, glad you moved into your house, Caden. More space to crawl around and have fun. That's a big woodpecker! uncle john