Friday, December 14, 2007

Look out world...

Look out world I'm a growing man with things to take apart! I can sit all by myself and I love to throw toys, eat them and take them apart. I'm usually quite proud of my work! As soon as I get my arms and legs working together I'll really be on the move.

(sorry for the delay in pics; my parents have been slackers. First they didn't take any pictures of me and then my mom let the battery die on the camera and then she lost the charger. Thank goodness she pulled it together and found it!)

Merry Christmas to all!




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are having a great time! Too bad you don't have any toys, ha ha. Those socks are almost as cute as you are, but not quite.Looking forward to seeing you over the Holidays.
dori

Josh Mann said...

Wow, your boy is growing up! Did you hear ol Bubna had a baby? Landon Timothy I hear...18 lbs and 4 inches, something like that