This doesn't really have to do with food at all, but they tell me, my uncle george tends to get in situations that result in goofy pictures of himself. This past weekend my uncle geo came over to help blow insulation in our attic - he had a really cheesey coverall suit on that was full of holes - it didnt' really protect much or keep him very clean. It was fun playing with him.
mmm.. I love food. I kinda got a late start on food, b/c my parents wanted to wait until after the move...so my menu list is all the way up to 3 things: rice, oatmeal and sweet potatoes and I love 'em all!

1 comment:
wow, you look kinda goofy with those clothes & stuff on your face; guess I could say that about uncle george & Caden both. Caden, did you let uncle George try some of your baby food? I'm sure he'd like it!
Post a Comment