This is Jan. My parents tell me that she will be babysitting for me soon. That sounds like a good deal to me! I really like her! My parents say that her and her sister are cheap babysitters! All they want is access to our food! I am excited! Jan even let me spit up on her tonight at LT's party!
This is why I am upset my mom went back to work. She leaves me with my dad, and look what happens to me! I forgot to tell you, my mom is a plumber! She works in the plumbing section of Menards! I may look silly in these glasses, but she looks more silly in her blue vest!

2 comments:
Hey Caden!!! I think Jan will be a great babysitter for you, you will have fun playing with her!
btw, you do a great job keeping up your blog...
lookin good buddy! wuv your pics, uncle john
Post a Comment