Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween


Waking up to a serious case of bed head!

YOU'RE FIRED!! Just kidding. Ghoulish greetings from The Donald, The Trump, a.k.a. me Caden! I was supposed to be a pumpkin for halloween but I grew too fast and it didn't fit me, so my dad decided to do a little online shopping and got me "The Donald" baby touppe. Way to go dad! Happy Halloween everyone. Tonight is our harvest party - so we will have more pictures later when I really do my hair.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brad said...

That's pretty funny Caden. I have to admit that I got a good laugh when I saw your pictures.

Your dad will do anything for a little candy won't he?

Don't let him take the chocolate stuff...only give him those gross peanut butter taffy things that come in the orange and black wrappers. Those are no good anyways.

Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Scary thing is you have better hair than the real Donald! uncle john

Shannon said...

Love the Trump outfit!