Maybe I'm crying because my parents lost in the Vikings/Packers fundraiser at Church and I had to wear a Packers jacket and help throw a Packers party for a bunch of cheeseheads or maybe I'm crying because I feel like you've all forgotten about me - I was offline for 2 weeks and now I'm back and I feel like no one cares....guess I'll just continue to cry.

2 comments:
Hi Caden!
I've been waiting for your new photos for a while, and all of a sudden there are a bunch of them, good to see ya again! And then when I did get to see them, the internet server I was on wouldn't let me post to your blog. And I don't have much access to internet now either, so that's why it has been taking me a long time to write to you. You're getting so big, so fast, wow! Mommy and daddy must be taking really good care of ya. luvya! uncle John
Dear Caden,
Please don't wear that outfit again. It's too ugly for your cute face.
Thanks,
~Sara
Post a Comment