Friday, October 5, 2007

4 mo. check-up

On Tuesday I had my 4 mo. Check-up. The Dr. confirmed that I'm a big kid! I was off the chart for my height 100%+ (27.5 in.) for my age and I'm 16.5 lbs. My mom just put all of my 6/9 mo. clothes in my dresser and even some of those are getting small already. What can I say, I'm a growing boy. When I got my shots the nurse said she hadn't had anyone scream as loud as me in a long time! But I got over it quick.

I also had to go back on Thursday to get x-rays to see if I have infantile reflux. Sometimes I have good days and sometimes I have bad days with it. So we'll see soon what happens. For my x-rays I couldn't eat after midnight on Wednesday and my appt. was at 8 am. My mom thought I was going to be super crabby - cause you can't grow if you're not eating and I like to eat! But our friend Faye prayed that I would make it through ok - good thing Jesus was watching out for me because I was a trooper and didn't cry at all, even after the radiologist showed up an hour late! I even drank my barium really good too. My mom said I could have a sucker, ice cream, a candy bar, pretty much whatever I wanted. I just chose to snuggle up to her instead (it's pretty much all I know). We'll let you in on the results in a couple of days.

No comments: