So... This is how Avery and I spent the weekend. Avery caught whatever I had last week and wasn't breathing very well. Mom took her to see the doctor, and they decided that she should stay in the hospital for a few days. It turns out she has RSV (and I had the same thing last week I guess). I know what its like not being able to breath. I feel really sorry for her!Dad and I have had some quality time and mom and Avery have been at the hospital. Dad and I visit as often as we can, but its really not very fun there, so we have spent some time at home together too. I did get to wear this really cool mask when I walked around the hospital with mommy. It was really cool. Avery has to wear some weird tubes that stick up her nose. I guess they say that it helps her with the oxygen. If she can get her oxygen levels up, she can come home on Saturday. We ALL hope that she can come home then. It is boring there, and I really want mommy and Avery to come and play with me at home. Thanks for everyone who has been praying for Avery. I have been praying for her too. I know that she will be ok.
On a different note, Daddy got the computer back from the shop today. I guess the harddrive is shot on it. The good news is that they were able to get all the old pictures off of there. Mom and Dad were very worried about that. We'll have to see if we can get a new harddrive so that I can update this blog more often. Once we get the basement finished, the computer downstairs will be more accessable. SO... if you want more updates, you'll need to donate to the FINISH THE BASEMENT FUND c/o Caden Folkestad sent to my home address. I can't trust anything being sent to mommy or daddy. Who knows what they'd spend the money on. They keep telling me that when it is finished I can move my bedroom down there. So far its all talk and no action.
I'll try and update when Mom and Avery come home. I cannot wait! I miss them around here!


2 comments:
Avery-- We are all praying for a quick recovery and that you will be home soon with Caden and mom and dad.
Caden--I know you will be very happy to have Avery home and be able to play with all of your toys and with mom and dad.
Go Vikings-cheer loud with your dad-Caden ok.
love ya
gsandy
Caden, I'm so glad that both you and Avery are doing better. It will be so good to have her at home with you so you can help take care of her too. She needs her big brother, I know she does.
Good luck with that plea for donations! I have a feeling your daddy is going to start to understand the deal about stuff you want to get done around the house getting put on hold because something else more important comes along. When he was growing up, he thought stuff should just get done right away, what's the big deal. He is right though, I do have to admit. Grandpa and I do tend to procrastinate just a little. :)
You guys all take care and cheer those Vikes on tomorrow. You wear that cool Vikings shirt for the game and cheer loud! Grandpa is going to wear his shirt too.
We are still praying for everyone to be all better soon.
Love you, grandma Deb
Post a Comment