Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Everyday Tuesday


So after much complaint from the Grandparents, we are finally back to blogging. I heard grandma telling my mom that when I was Avery's age there were lots more pictures online. So we'll make our best attempt to get you caught up. Today was just an average day. In an hour's time I:
1. made kleenex airplanes
2. used my golf clubs and put on my shooting hat to shoot my birds (my kleenex's that I threw in the air and tried to shoot, but they always hit the ground before I could get my gun ready; I tried to make mom shoot too, but she couldn't do it right)
3. played with my train
4. pulled out my kitchen supplies to make eggs and cheeseburgers
5. played my guitar
6. played drums with the whisks
7. played fiddle on the guitar with my whisks
8. chatted with sister Avery in the swing, made mom take a picture of me with each of the animals and of course gave her a good shove in the swing (what good is a swing if it's not going fast?)
9. Finally I read some books and then mom made me clean up and it was off to my room for a hefty 3 hour nap!

p.s. thank you claire for my fishing game ( I love it and I already can beat mom!)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caden, I love how you make fun where ever you are and make games out of anything. I love that! You are so creative! What a great big brother you are. And what a great little grandson you are. You bring us much joy!
Love you, Grandma Deb

Anonymous said...

Caden-you make me want a nap after reading what you did in an hr-this grandma is a real slacker compared to you-also, you keep working on teaching mom some of your skills. I think your dad teaches you plenty of new things too-how is wrestling going? You will be great entertainment for your little sister too.

Keep us smilin young man!
love ya-gsandy