Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Avery: 5 weeks


The life of Avery Joy: Age 5 weeks
1. I've graduated from newborn diapers to size 1-2
2. My 0-3 mo. onesies fit me just perfect,(and some are even too small) but only my newborn pants fit (I have short legs)
3. I'm a very mellow girl: I have a rough and rowdy brother and I can sleep through all of his craziness.
4. I love my swing
5. I'm the best snuggler in the world!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avery, You are getting so big and have changed already again since we have seen you. Can't wait to see you again and to get in on some of that snuggling!

Anonymous said...

Oops, I forgot to sign the last one. :)
Grandma Deb

Anonymous said...

Avery Joy-you are one pretty precious baby that has changed so much since we have seen you! So cute to see your eyes open also. Better keep watching your big brother he has lots to teach and show you!!

Great job to the photographer too.
love ya
gsandy

Anonymous said...

Avery Joy and Caden-grandma here again - I just love your photos-Caden yours capture the smilin, fun lovin kiddo you are. Avery's are sooo precious-love the feet and hand ones they are all very good photos-us grandparents are very happy now!! Well, so are others too. Aunt Dori said she really liked them too-worth the wait.

love ya and hope to see you soon.
gsandy