Daddy came back from his trip from Mexico late last night. It's great to have him home. He brought me back a cool soccer jersery (Bimbo is a popular bread co.) I love shakin' my maracas.
Dad knows the way to my heart. He brought me back a caden size guitar and it hasn't hardly left my side since I got it & I love singing and posing in front of the camera with it! Thanks Dad (we're glad to have you back too.)

2 comments:
Dear Caden
Sure can tell that you like your new guitar-sure better than those cheesy Sesame Street ones! Your Dad sure knew the right thing to bring you-what did Mom get? You got the real deal now, Mr Music Man-hope to hear some tunes soon from you.
love ya and keep us smilin
gsandy
Caden, you are such a cool dude with that guitar. I can just hear you playing and singing! I'm pretty sure your smile couln't be any bigger than it is on the picture with your guitar. You are the music man forsure!!
Love, Grandma Deb
Post a Comment