Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Farm & Phelps Mill fun!

This past week my dad was on a missions trip with the youth group in Mexico, so mom and I headed up north for awhile. I had lots of fun at the farm and with G & G Folkestad. I got to play around on the farm, cheer on my Uncle Bob at Relay for Life, go on a four-wheeler ride to hang trail cameras, go to the Menahga Parade & go to Phelps Mill! It was a busy, but very fun week.


At Phelps, I got to be in my very first turtle race! I loved checking out the tortoise and all of the turtles.


Before the big turtle races got started, we watched the tortoise and the hare race! The rabbit never moved and the tortoise slowly, but surely made his way to the finish line.

At Phelps I also got to paint my first pet rock and get a caricature.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: