My first turtle I picked out was just my size. He was cute and little; however he wasn't very ambitious. He didn't want to move, so I thought I would push him around just like I push my big trucks! Pokey, my little turtle never moved the whole race. It was a good thing we could race again!
My second race, I picked out a really speedy turtle....there he is dashing towards the finish line!
Speedy and I won first place!
and $1.00 in prize money! It was lots of fun!

1 comment:
You were alot younger than your daddy was when he got a first place ribbon. I can't remember how old he was but your beat him, I'm sure. He probably got his first one at summer rec stuff or something. Not sure. You'll have to ask him. I just know he was older than 2! :)
Love, Grandma Deb
Post a Comment