Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Swine Flu in Wisconsin :(

My parents tell me that I need to be careful because there is a case of Swine Flu in Polk County (only a few minutes from here I guess).  Don't tell them, but I think that I already have it.  See for yourself!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caden
Too bad you have swine flu-as bad as you have it one of your grandparents could take care of you until you get better.

Your video was great!! Tell your parents to keep practicing making them of you too.

love
gsandy

uncle John in Japan said...

gr8 video, the man is growing up fast, whoa! and Chris, get titanium frame glasses; I've had my titaniums for 10 yrs now, still in the same shape as when i got them, & I abuse them a lot. Expensive, but worth the investment.

Anonymous said...

You silly boy! I hope you are feeling better from your flu. You look like you had it BAD!
I'm with Grandma Sandy, maybe you need to come to your grandma's to take care of you. Anytime! :)

Love, Grandma Deb

Aunt Lisa said...

If that's what it's like to have swine flu I wouldn't mind having it. Looks like FUN!!

You should come visit and teach Baylor your pig grunts.....TOO CUTE!

Hugs,
Aunt Lisa