A couple of weekends ago we were able to go up north to the farm. Here I am taking credit for a successful turkey hunt. Really, I just got up in time for the photo.
Mom, taylor, uncle George and I walking out to the field for my big first tractor ride.
I wasn't too sure about the tractor at first. But once I got the hang of it, I didn't want to get out or stop driving! It was lots of fun. Thanks uncle george!

2 comments:
Hey Caden. Let me know when you get your license for that thing. I've never been in a tractor like that and I want a ride too.
WOW Caden, that looks like so much fun! That's just the beginning of all the fun things you will be able to do on your grandma and grandpa Dombecks farm!
Love, Grandma Deb
Post a Comment