Friday, May 15, 2009

I'm spilling the beans



It's well known that I love to play in the tub, but now it's time to make room for 2!

Come Christmas I can make bubble beards with a new little sibling!

The beans are spilled. I'm going to be a big brother.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Brad said...

Congratulations Big brother Caden. Mom and Dad too!! Don't forget siblings like to tinkle in the tub especially if the water is warm! Carly can fill you in on it later..

Hugs..Kisses..
Aunt Lisa

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Caden will be an excellent big brother. Hope you are feeling good Katie. :)

Ellen

Anonymous said...

Well what do you know!! You will be a great BIG brother. I was just thinking that 2 would be a good time for you to be a big brother. :)

That's great news!! Christmas time huh? Guess I better get busy making another Christmas stocking.
Love, Grandma Deb

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all!!! How exciting. Hope everything goes well. GG would have been excited too.
dori

Anonymous said...

Caden-congrats!! You will have a new band partner-wow!! I hope your sibling will be as good and cute as you-Think of all the things you can tell and teach him or her. I sure hope you will be as happy as we are about the new little one. You will definately be a great big brother.
Love ya lots and can't wait until you come up north soon.
gsandy

Uncle John, waaaay out west said...

Congrats! Was curious to know how long you'd be an only child. Now someone for ya to (fill in the blanks) - all the stuff older siblings do to the younger ones. Happy for you guys!

Ginger said...

Congrats you guys!!!

Ali said...

Congrats you guys! Very exciting!