
The other weekend when my mom was trying to pack for us to head out for a few days, my mom let me watch clifford so she could get a few things done. I closed up the suitcase and made my own little bench out of it. Genius!

So my mom is on a kick to try to get me to use a spoon. I say no thanks. It's much easier and faster to play with it for awhile, then lick it off your fingers. Besides this way I can smear it all over me, my chair and anything else I can touch. You can even stick your face in the bowl and pretend to eat like a puppy. It's way more fun than a boring, 'ole spoon. If only applesauce showed up like mud, you'd see my wonderful work of art! (and no, that's not a booger on my face, it's leftover banana)
No comments:
Post a Comment