Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hangin' out at Big Sandy Camp


Sorry it's been so long since I've blogged. We were at Big Sandy Camp all last week. Dad was the speaker, so mom and I got to just come and hang out. It was a fun week. I hung out with kids at the climbing wall, painted at the craft shop, had plenty of beach time and lots of other good stuff.

I love riding on dad's shoulders!

After we got home from big sandy, we got to go to the Polk Co. Fair (just down the road from our house)! It was lots of fun, we saw lots of people we knew, saw lots of animals and even a little bit of the tractor pull.

Other news...I love walking! and I love going down steps backwards, I love my sandbox, my pool and playing with the water hose. Oh yeah, my favorite word to say is, "WOW"!

Hope everyone is having a good summer. I'm having a blast!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Caden, It's good to see you. I knew you would have a good time at camp! You look like such a big boy walking aroung the kids at camp.

Anonymous said...

Hi Caden:

"WOW!" - "you're quite a kid!!"
Gram Sandy