Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Beach party


Tonight for youth group we had a beach party and I got to take my first jet ski ride with my dad adn play in the water and bounce on the trampoline. Mom thought dad was going to take me for just a quick circle around the raft, but we went all the way across the bay and back. I sat there very still; Dad couldn't really tell if I liked it or not, but I didn't cry so we just kept going a little further. I thought it was lots of fun in the end. I had tons of fun playing in the water too.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brad said...

Good to see you again Caden. Big Sandy is a magical place isn't it. There are so many fun things to do! That is one of most favorite places in the world. See you in a week or so.

Anonymous said...

You will have to have uncle Kevin take you for a ride on his Jet Ski and you can ask him what else he has new to give you a ride on!
Grandma Deb