This labor day weekend we headed back to MN. I had high hopes of taking my first dip in the lake at Gr. Grandma and grandpa's cabin(I still haven't gotten to wear my cool frog swim trunks) but the water was REALLY cold. So we nixed that plan and decided to just dip my feet in. It was a beautiful sunset at the lake.
Here's me sucking on my hands after our big trip. I'm beginning to not be a big fan of car rides - I cried and screamed all the way there and half of the way back. Stretching and playing is much better.

1 comment:
Hey buddy! Sounds like you aren't feeling so well lately, with your gas & crying. Later when you're older you can take this great stuff called Beano! Ask uncle Ken, it works wonders (wish he'd use it). As for the crying, don't know how to fix that one. Burping? Most of the time that's bad, like in church and at the dinner table. Otherwise, with burps the key is to practice, practice, practice. Loud enough to rattle windows is the goal.
Uncle John
Post a Comment