Friday, September 14, 2007

Mirror, Mirror...



Mirror, Mirror on the wall...who's the cutest of them all? Me of course! So I wasn't really mad today, I just wasnt' happy. My mom and dad tried to feed me, but I wasn't hungy. They tried to put me in the swing, but that wasn't much fun, I've done that plenty of times before. They tried to burp me, but I didn't have any burps. They changed my diaper... well that's always fun to be naked, but that wasn't really it either. They tried to play with me, but they didn't pick any of the right toys or any of the right games. They told me to use my words instead of whining and well...I just pretty much continued to whine. That's until they took me in the bathroom and let me look in the big mirror. It's great and my favorite new thing. My mom didn't feel like standing in the bathroom all day so she went and got a mirror and set it on the floor so I could check myself out. Good choice ma!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at you looking at you! Looking good! Look look (say that 50 times & you'll sound like a baby, too) Looking good as always, Caden. Glad you've found a new toy.
uncle john

Anonymous said...

Aren't you the lucky one, having such a smart, creative mom! You are growing SO fast!
Dori

Brad said...

Hey Caden...Yo getting better looking every day. I don't blame you for wanting to check yourself out.

Ali said...

He is so cute! What a great smile.

Brad said...

I hate to say it Cden, but you are boring me. I am pretty sure the last 193 times I have checked out your blog, you have been sitting there checking yourself out. If that is all you have been doing lately, you should pack your bags and get you mops and pops to bring over to play with your cousins for a while. I am sure they would set a place at thier tea parties for you.