Monday night my grandpa dombeck was passing through town with his big truck so he came to see me and he even spent the night. It was lots of fun. I even got to watch my dad and grandpa go bowling and play golf on the wii and we had Ice cream (well they did, not me). It was lots of fun. Someday I'll get to go in the big truck too.
And last night was my very first pontoon ride. It was lots of fun, I even had a little Mermaid life jacket! It was icky pink! Sorry grandpa folkestad - they offered the pontoon ride first! You'll still be the first one to teach me how to water ski!
1 comment:
glad you had fun on the boat ride, Caden! Or it sounds like you had fun at least. You didn't spit up on the boat, did you?
Uncle John
Post a Comment