Here's my hanging out in my stroller in my super cool fireman outfit! I spent lots of time going for walks in my stroller. I loved looking at all of the trees.
So friday night at supper I was in the food line with my mom and I accidentally got bumped in the head by a metal serving dish - I cried hard; it hurt lots and I got a little scratch on my head too! But what I don't understand is why my mom was crying - she's not even the one that got bumped! She better buck up for my shots on Tuesday!
Friday night was fun; I got to go to the campfire and we sang lots of silly songs (at least that's what they tell me; i slept the whole time!).
It was lots of fun. I love Big Sandy Camp and I can't wait to go back in the winter. I will bring my fancy red sled next time we go.

2 comments:
Hope your head is feeling better. Poor guy! Glad to see more pics of ya - you're looking good as always, and getting bigger - uncle john
:)
Post a Comment