Hey Caden, It's fun looking through the new pictures. Sorry I haven't written earlier but had a problem with choosing my identity. Now I know I'm anonymous! It was fun to see you at the lake. You sure get around- what a busy life you have! Glad your mom got your toys out to play with. I suppose your dad is always using your stuff... We don't get to see you too often so it's good to be able to come here and check in. Keep the pictures coming! Love,Cheri
2 comments:
Cute as always! uncle John
Hey Caden,
It's fun looking through the new pictures. Sorry I haven't written earlier but had a problem with choosing my identity. Now I know I'm anonymous! It was fun to see you at the lake. You sure get around- what a busy life you have!
Glad your mom got your toys out to play with. I suppose your dad is always using your stuff...
We don't get to see you too often so it's good to be able to come here and check in. Keep the pictures coming!
Love,Cheri
Post a Comment