Painting my feet in the craft shop!
On Wednesday, (my 2 mo birthday) One of the counselors painted my feet and i made my very first craft project at Big Sandy. My mom said we'll do this every year at Big Sandy. Hopefully the paper will be big enough for my feet when I'm older.

3 comments:
That is so cute! What a great way to make a memory! I'm so glad you had a great week... except for that bump on the head- hope it heals quickly!! :-)
I'm so glad you get to go to Big Sandy. YOur dad and uncles got to go there too when they were little but not as little as you! They always had fun there. Sounds like you did too! Nest time you go, I will have to send you mail so you have to sing a solo at dinner!
Can't wait to see you again.
Love, Grandma Deb
I was just thinking about the first time your dad went to camp. I hope your mom changed your diapers and clothes more often then your dad changed his underwear and clothes when her was there his first week. His suitcase came home with lots of unused clothes and lots of sand and candy wrappers!
Love, Grandma Deb
Post a Comment