I have a new favorite show & activity: Minute to Win it! I love to watch and even better I love to try the games myself. On this particular night I found some yogurt cups from my play kitchen and an excercise band and tried to know them over. On the show you aren't supposed to use your hands, that's silly, it's much faster if you use your hands. And tonight I found that I could do the toilet paper game: I stood by the toilet paper roll and made myself into a mummy! It was loads of fun; mom didn't seem to agree.
Other updates:
- I got to go to the MN zoo for the first time 2 weeks ago w/ my friends Daniel and Eliya. We'll try to post some photos soon. It was lots of fun! I loved the sharks and aquariums the best and so did Avery. We stayed with our friends Patti & Olivia and made a surprise visit to Great Grandma and Grandpa. It was a fun 2 days in the cities with mom and sister while dad was out of town.
- Avery can almost roll over...one more kick and wiggle and she'll have it down pat. She's still a really good smiler, is trying really hard to sit on her own and is just about tall enough for her feet to touch the floor when she's in her jumparoo! She had to get shots last week at her check-up - they made her sad, but just for a little bit. She weighed in at a big 14.3 lbs and 24 in" at 4 mo. old.
- Last night's bedtime conversation: mom "Caden, what do you want to thank Jesus for." Caden, "Thank you Jesus for basketball hoops, scary dinosaurs and boogers."
1 comment:
Wow-all grandparents are happy again!!And we are thankful for happy, healthy grandkids that keep us smiling and laughing. Caden, do we get to come to your potty party?? Maybe your dad will make you a cake like he did uncle george? Love the cousin pictures too.
love you lots
gsandy
Post a Comment