One morning Caden insisted on noodles and Parm for breakfast and he wanted to eat them with his toy pliers. Mean mom I am I compromised on the noodles but said he had to use his fork. I let him be and started to clean up the kitchen. When I turned around to check in on him, he was using his pliers to hold his fork, saying, "scoop, scoop." I tried to grab the camera fast enough but couldn't. What can a mom say: he did what he was asked. He's a man of inginuity.
Avery - 3 mo.
the monday dinner get-along gang!

1 comment:
Hi Avery and Caden:
Great to get an update!!
You are both growing up so fast-Caden keep up your great creative mind going-you never cease to amaze us.
Avery, you look so big sitting in your Bumbo! Must be pretty serious job by the look on your face-are you camera shy-no smiles.
love you lots
gsandy
Post a Comment