Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What's a guy gotta do to get some attention around here!

As you know, I have a new sister now.  She seems to be taking all the attention away from me.  I like her an all, but we all know that I am the cutest kid in this family!

So... last night I thought I would take things into my own hands.  I have had a cold the last few days, and last night I started coughing lots.  So much that it was really hard for me to breath.  Mom and Dad called the hospital and they told me I had to bundle up and go stand outside with Daddy for a while.  (What kinda stupid idea is that?  I am sick, and they tell me to go out in the cold?  Come on!) It did help, but I was still coughing lots and wasn't breathing well so I had to go to the ER.

While I was there I had to breath into this really weird machine that had medicine in it.  After a couple of those treatments, I felt lots better!  They took a few pictures of my lung, listened to me breath, and sent me home with my very own machine with medicine!  Now when I get like that we don't need to go to the ER anymore.


As always, Dad was snapping pictures on his phone.  Here is one of me sitting in the ER.  Looks fun doesn't it?  Hopefully I will sleep better tonight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear you aren't feeling well Caden. Maybe grandma needs to come back and take care of you. You get better quick and feel good for Christmas next week OK? Do you know that we used to do the same thing with your daddy when he had trouble breathing. We would bundle him up and go out in the garage with him. Like father like son I guess.
You take care. Love you,Grandma Deb

Anonymous said...

I can't get te pictures to come up but I'm sure they are good ones.
Grandma Deb