Thursday, December 10, 2009

I like it when they call me big brother!

Hey everyone!  I am now a big brother!  That's right!  Avery Joy Folkestad was born on December 10th!  Technically I am still sleeping so don't tell mom and dad I am on the internet.  I overhead dad talking to Grandma .  He said my sister is 18 inches long and weighs 6.4 pounds.  I can tell already that I am going to need to protect her, she's a little one.

here is a picture of my little sister and mom.  I am proud, but I think mom is even more proud!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful! Can't wait to meet her. Thanks for giving us another precious grandchild.
Love, grandma and grandpa F.

Anonymous said...

Welcome, baby! Congrats! Uncle John

Yetta said...

Yay!! Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

Yahoooooo!!! wow, I am so excited for you guys. That is just fantastic. What a beautiful child u have.

Unknown said...

Yahoooooo!!! wow, I am so excited for you guys. That is just fantastic. What a beautiful child u have.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations everyone!!!!
Mike, Jen, & Family

Laura said...

Congratulations to your whole family!! She is so precious!
Laura Bignell

the Sutton's said...

So happy for all of you!!! Praise God for the safe arrival of a sweet baby girl..