I got to watch the first half of the Vikings game with the High Schoolers tonight! It was so much fun! We were in the back yard of Mr. Fisk's! It was cold and raining, but we toughed it out. We sat under a big tent and watched the game on a 10 foot by 12 foot screen! It was so much fun... especially since the Vikings won!One of the fun parts was that one of the students brought a horn to blow after ever viking Touch Down. I didn't do a very good job at it, but it made Daddy proud to see me try! I think that I am going to like being a Viking fan!
One more thing. Mom and I were later getting to the party. One the way there, all the bars in Wisconsin were PACKED with fans... Apparently the Packer fans are really that "Die Hard," when mom and I came home at half time, most of those same bars looked EMPTY. haha!
Good night, I need to get a good sleep. Daddy tells me there is a really big Twins game tomorrow afternoon. Go Twins!
1 comment:
Wow Caden!!
It sure is a good week to be a Viking and Twins fan!! Do I even have to ask-is your Dad happy about the wins?? duh!! Also, are you blowing or inhaling on the horn-did you get to make it squeak-you should have brought your sax and played it-but then someone would have taken it away from you-keep having fun at the games!! Soon it will be go gophers!!
love ya lots
gsandy
Post a Comment