Friday, October 16, 2009

christmas at folkestad's


After supper dad thought some cookies sounded good, he was supposed to make them, but somehow mom and I ended up making cookies. We made PB chocolate kiss cookies...which for some reason only seem to show up at christmas, but we made them anyway.

It was my job to roll the dough in the sugar and put them on the cookie sheet.

They didn't always end up very round...and some had lots of sugar and some had none.

Rolling dough just like mom. I got really good at making snakes out of my dough. Mom wasn't quite as into my idea of snake cookies as I was. All said and done, they were tasty cookies: I had two after my bath tonight!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They look yummy! I bet your house smelled good too huh? What's up with dad coming up with the big idea but not helping? Bet he helped eat them! :)
Love, Grandma Deb