Sunday, January 25, 2009

Dance Dance revolution

I was at youth group last night and my favorite band was playing!  The student worship team.  Their name is True Faith, and they are really good!  I especially like to watch Danny play the guitar.  
Tonight I had a friend and we went up front when Alicia asked if anyone wanted to come up front.  We danced and danced.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Caden:
You are sure a joy-and quite a dancer-some very cool moves-especially liked the "stomp"-you are better than any of the "Dancing with the Stars" people!! Are you showing us some of the talents you inherited from your Dad?
Keep up the good work-it always makes us smile!!
love
g Sandy

Anonymous said...

You are just way too cool! :) G. Sandy is right. You are picking up those traits from your dad. He performed infront of lots of people when he was your age and a little older. His favorite thing to do was "break dance".
Love, Grandma Deb